The new Terms and Conditions are valid for new and confirmed reservations for trips from July 20, 2020 onwards until December 31, 2020, and can be readjusted.
● Passengers must take insurance that covers COVID-19 and flight cancellation.
● If an XPLORE PERÚ client does not wish to travel on the reserved dates due to COVID-19, this reservation can be modified and transferred up to 10 months at the same 2020 rates, provided that the travel period is the same (for example, low season 2020 and low season 2021)
● Please note that only an amendment can be made to travel dates and if travel dates change to a different season with higher rates (for example, if the original dates were for the low season and the new dates are for high season), the supplement for the new season rates will be applied and charged accordingly.
● Modifications can only be made once to any reservation, and can be made up to 21 days prior to travel.
● Complete reservation cancellations within 21 days prior to the trip; or cancellations due to the World Health Organization (WHO) clients must claim a refund to their travel insurance.
● We have the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and will send notifications of these changes.
● Las solicitudes de cancelación de reserva o reembolso no se aplican a la reserva de vuelos, esto depende de la política de cada aerolínea